Tuesday 9 June 2020

My buying & selling record from 9th April to 28th April 2020


Feel free to read the previous article of my trading record series:

My buying & selling record from 13rd March to 23rd March 2020
My buying & selling record from 24th March to 8th April 2020


After my PANIC SELLING from 13rd to 23rd March 2020,
I started to enter PANIC BUYING mode from 24th March.

Today I am writing all my buying & selling record between 9th to 28th April 2020,
so that next time I can refer back~


9th April:
Just like what I mentioned in previous article,
since I was greedy for the dividend,
so I bought some ELKDESA shares at RM1.21.

At the same day,
the Covid-19 outbreak at Malaysia cool down faster than I expected,
so I switched my investment strategy into "Post-pandemic era",
thus I sold all my AEON shares at RM1.02,
leaving just 100 shares as memorial.

Thanks to AEON,
I lost 5 figures of money...............

Also the same day,
I sold my last bit of PANAMY shares at RM26.98,
thus I am no more a shareholder of PANAMY.

After investing PANAMY for around 10 years,
I just earned a MYVI only..............


14th April:
I bought back some ALLIANZ shares at RM13.58 which I sold at RM12.30 last time.
Aiks..............


16th April:
I bought back some AEONCR shares at RM8.71 which I sold at RM11.50 last time.


17th April:
I bought back some ALLIANZ shares at RM14.34 which I sold at between RM12.30~RM13.58 last time.
Aiks............


20th April:
I bought some KOSSAN shares at RM5.57.


21st April:
I bought back some AEONCR shares which I sold at between RM11.50~RM14.08 last time.
The amount of AEONCR shares currently is more than the period right before I PANIC SELLING.

At the same day,
I bought back some HARTALEGA shares at RM7.30 which I sold at RM6.41 last time.
Aiks.............


22nd April:
I bought back some ALLIANZ shares at RM13.88 which I sold at RM13.58 last time.
Aiks..........


23rd April:
I bought more ELKDESA at RM1.21.


29th April:
I bought back some STMKB shares at RM4.14 which I sold at RM3.35 last time.
Aiks.............


That's all for today.

Just like what I mentioned before,
since I am more into long term investing,
and all the buying & selling above happened not long time ago,
so I will not comment anything about it.

It is just meaningless to comment about short term performance if long term investing is the purpose.

Anyway,
this wasn't the end of my Panic Buying,
I will continue writing it next time~

Thanks for reading.

I don't provide any buying/selling suggestion above,
please make your own investment decision and be responsible with it.

List of articles year 2018

























No comments:

Post a Comment