Tuesday 31 December 2019

List of articles of January~December 2019

I will make a list of articles every last day of the month,
so that is easier for me and for everyone to refer~


December 2019:
My investment return for year 2019
ALLIANZ Latest Annual Report & Quarter Report
ELKDESA Latest Annual Report & Quarter Report


November 2019:
TOPGLOV Latest Annual Report
Year 2019 version: The consequence of long term investing
STMKB latest annual & quarter financial report


October 2019:
AJINOMOTO latest quarter financial report
AEONCR latest quarter financal report
My investment result for 3rd Quarter 2019


September 2019:
What is Financial Education(3): LEARN THE LANGUAGE OF MONEY


August 2019:
PANAMY latest annual financial report
HARTALEGA latest annual report & quarter report


July 2019:
what is Financial Education(2) : CHOOSE YOUR TEACHERS WISELY
What is Financial Education (1) : ATTITUDE
TOPGLOV latest financial result
AEONCR AGM 2019+latest quarter financial result


June 2019:

My investment result for 1st half of year 2019
Those who don't like to learn about investment
PANAMY latest financial result
AEON AGM + latest quarter financial result


May 2019:

The PHANTOM INCOME from shares investment
My investment return for year 2016
HARTALEGA latest financial report
AEONCR latest quarter financial report
My investment return for year 2015


April 2019:

HUPSENG latest annual report
One of my investing theorem--"The SHIT Theorem"
TOPGLOV latest quarter financial report


March 2019:

My investment return for 1st quarter 2019
AEON latest quarter financial report
HARTALEGA latest quarter financial report


January 2019:

No comments:

Post a Comment