Sunday 24 May 2020

My buying & selling record from 24th March to 8th April 2020


Feel free to read the previous article of my trading record series:
My buying & selling record from 13rd March to 23rd March 2020


At previous article,
I mentioned that I was panic selling from 13rd to 23rd March,
and the financing amount of my SMF account dropped from 6 figures to just 4 figures only,
my debt level was at historical low.

Thus,
my panic totally gone on 23rd March,
I don't feel anymore burden like a stone pressing my shoulders,
I felt like walking on the cloud on my way to hospital to have a check-up on my surgical wound~

HOWEVER,
I couldn't fell sleep that night.................
Because,
I was having another type of panic attack.

Previously,
the shares market kept dropping and I kept losing more and more money,
so I was panic and started Panic Selling.

NOW,
I was panic that what if the shares market already dropped to the lowest?
What if the market started to bounce back the next day?
I already lost more than 30% of my portfolio,
if I missed the bounce back,
it will be very hard for me to recover from the 30% loss of my portfolio!

Another panic attack stroke at me,
so starting the next day 24th March,
I begun Panic Buying action.


At 24th March:
Since I am attracted by the dividend,
so I bought more ELKDESA shares at RM1.18.


At 25th March:
Considering that a lot of companies can't even do business during MCO period,
so I decided to buy back AEON shares which still can open door for business that time.

Yeah,
I bought back some AEON shares at RM1.04 which I sold at RM0.93 last time.

Aiks..........


At 26th March:
I bought back some ALLIANZ shares at RM12.50 which I sold at RM11.90 last time.

Aiks..........


At 27th March:
I bought back some AEONCR shares at RM8.54 which I sold at RM7.89 last time.

Aiks..........


At 30th March:
I bought back some ALLIANZ shares at RM12.60 which I sold at RM11.90~RM12.30 last time.

Aiks..........


At 31st March:
Based on the same reason mentioned above,
I bought back some AEON shares at RM1.12 which I sold at RM0.93 last time.

At the same day,
I bought back some STMKB shares at RM3.29 which I sold at RM3.35 last time.


At 1st April:
I bought back some AEONCR shares at RM8.57 which I sold at RM7.89~RM9.40 last time.


At 2nd April:
I bought some KAWAN shares at RM1.02 which I already eyeing it for few years.


At 3rd April:
Since the shares price of KAWAN bounced back very fast,
so I bought more at RM1.09.


At 6th April:
I bought back some STMKB shares at RM3.38 which I sold at RM3.35 last time.

Also,
I bought more KOSSAN shares at RM5.12.


At 7th April:
I bought back some AEONCR shares at RM8.82 which I sold at RM9.40~RM11.50 last time.


At 8th April:
I bought more TOPGLOV shares at RM6.44.


That's all for today.

Since I am more into long term investing,
and all the buying & selling above happened not long time ago,
so I will not comment anything about it.

It is just meaningless to comment about short term performance if long term investing is the purpose.

Anyway,
this wasn't the end of my Panic Buying,
I will continue writing it next time~

Thanks for reading.

I don't provide any buying/selling suggestion above,
please make your own investment decision and be responsible with it.


List of articles year 2018












No comments:

Post a Comment