Monday 18 June 2018

TO WIN or NOT TO LOSE part.2


Today I would like to review one of the article that I written before.

An old article that I wrote at year 2012 and published at Investalks forum,
just a few paragraphs,
but I added some new sentences at the end of the old article.

Not only that,
this article also kind of representing part2 of previous article <<TO WIN or NOT TO LOSE>>.

So.....
old article starts here:


“The Rich play the games to win,
   The Poor play the games not to lose.”

This sentence became very clear if apply it at investment.

Because of this sentence:
“Rule No.1:Never Lose Money.
Rule No.2: Never forget Rule No.1.”
So when investing,
many people keep focusing on never lose money only.

Thus,
when they found a quite okay company,
which is hard to make them lose money,
then they just buy and hold the shares.

After the shares price rose 10%-20%,
and they happily sold it,
didn't lose money and earned more, feels so good~~~

HOWEVER,
some people took the sentence “Rule No.1:Never Lose Money.
Rule No.2: Never forget Rule No.1.” as their starting point and not ending point.

First,
they looked for company which is hard to cause them to lose money,
but not only that,
they will think deeper........

"Yes, this company will most probably able to prevent me from losing money,
but, is it enough?"
"Same like school exam, get C or B also okay, at least a PASS ?"
"Is that enough for me?"

Those who really INVEST TO WIN,
they will study the company deeper,
because they need to know that not only the company will be able to prevent them from losing money,
but they also want to know that is the company able to help them achieve their financial target!!

"I don't want to earn only 10%-20%, I wanna earn a lot a lot of money!"
"Just like school exam, I not only want to get an A, I wanna get 90 marks above, I wanna get the highest mark in the school, to prove that I am the best in school!"
"So..... if I invest in this company, will it helps me to earn a lot a lot of money, to achieve financial freedom?"

When you are targeting TO WIN, and not just NOT TO LOSE,
you will realize that you are looking for more in a company,
your thinking will be much more deeper,
your investing mind will advance into higher level,
you will not satisfy by selling shares just because it rose 10%,
you will hold the shares until the shares price double, then double, then double again.

Anyway,
there is no right or wrong though.........
TO WIN or NOT TO LOSE,
is all your personal choice.

And I choose TO WIN.


End of old article.


Looking back this article which I wrote at 6 years ago....
Wow.... I was so confident,
"And I choose TO WIN".........
I feeling so shy now........>o<

Anyway,
for this article,
I have nothing to change,
all these years,
I still INVEST TO WIN.

Same for last time, same for now.

How about you?

Investment is about doing own thinking, making own decision.

Thanks for reading.



I don't provide any buying/selling suggestion above,
please make your own investment decision and be responsible with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment