Friday 1 June 2018

A step closer for becoming a writer.


PS: This article has nothing to do with shares investment, more like my personal experience lately.


If followed my blog closely,
you will realize that during February this year,
most of the articles I wrote were about financial report,
which didn't require me to spend a lot of times on it.

Yeah,
because I was very busy that time.

What was I busy for??

Well...........
I spent around one month time,
wrote 120 pages of script,
submitted it to a Web Drama Contest which organized by a Crowdfunding platform~

After waiting for 3 months,
the result was out finally:

My script <<DREAMER>> shared the 2nd place with another writer~
(sorry I need to cover my real name.........-_-)

I started to write novel and upload it online since I was in secondary school,
and I stopped writing when I entered university.

Early this year,
I saw the announcement of this Web Drama Contest.
I had no experience of writing any script before,
so I quickly learnt about the format,
and spent 1 week to draft the story,
finished writing the script within 3 weeks time.

For that 3 weeks,
my uncle passed away,
and there was celebration of Chinese New Year,
but I still managed to finish writing the script.

According to the winning rule,
I am now an affiliated writer for the Crowdfunding platform,
and my script will be produced into web drama at the future.

Please give a lot of supports when the crowdfunding project of my web drama started~
and please support the web drama after it was produced~

Thanks for reading.

As for my health,
I now eating more healthier food and my weight dropped form 65kg to 63kg~
I will be looking forward for next medical check-up~

As for my scoliosis,(thoracic 10.9 degree, lumbar 17.6 degree.)
I found a TCM who specialize in spine for treatment.

After 3 treatments,
even though I still woke up after sleeping for 5-6hours due to back pain,
but comparing with before,
the pain reduced significantly.

Not only that,
my knees is getting better and my neck pain reduced a lot too,
so I will continue to go for treatments with that TCM.

That's all for today,
thanks for everyone who supported me.




I don't provide any buying/selling suggestion above,
please make your own investment decision and be responsible with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment