Wednesday 22 May 2019

My investment return for year 2016


This blog is not only for writing and recording down what is happening now,
but also to review my past investment,
so today I will write down my investment return of year 2016,
which was the 6th year I started to invest.

My investment portfolio at 1st January 2016:
1)AEON
2)AEONCR
3)DLADY
4)NESTLE
5)PANAMY
6)PBBANK
7)LPI


My investment portfolio at 31st December 2016:
1) NESTLE (29%)
2) AEONCR (23%)
3) PANAMY (19%)
4) LPI (19%)
5) PBBANK (6%)
6) DLADY (4%)

My investment return for year 2016: ROA=22.2%, ROE=38.0%.

The return mainly contributed by DLADY which rose from RM47.76 to RM55.56,
PANAMY from RM24.28 to RM30.68,
and AEONCR from RM11.90 to RM14.36.

My investment result was not bad,
and I was able to magnify it until 38% through SMF,
it was quite a fruitful year for me.

I also accumulated a lot of NESTLE shares that year,
sadly that I sold most of it when the shares price gotten near to RM100,
looking at the shares price now which is above RM140.............
I AM IDIOT............

I also sold the last batch of my AEON shares at the price of RM2.70 that year,
looking at the shares price now which is between RM1.40 to RM1.50,
I guess I made a good choice?

Until today,
I finally finished writing my investment return for all the past years.

I made a list of it,
feel free to have a read if you are curious:
https://thecellist-investment.blogspot.com/p/my.html


OF COURSE,
my past investment result is just a reference,
it doesn't guarantee me that I will be able to obtain the same result at the future,
so please don't follow my investment blindly.

Investment is about doing own thinking, making own decision.


No comments:

Post a Comment