Saturday 13 April 2019

One of my investing theorem -- "The SHIT Theorem"


If you always read my articles,
I think you already realized that I every time will put this sentence at the end of my articles:
"Investment is about doing own thinking, making own decision."

Last time when I was very active at Investalks forum,
there were many users kept asking me for investment advice,
for example:
"What do you think about this company?"
"Shall I buy this company shares?"
"Can you help me to have a look at this company?"
"Should I borrow money to invest?"
and bla bla bla...........

That's why,
I came out with "The SHIT Theorem".
(Please beware if you are eating.)

 "I can't give comment, 
I am not YOU,
I am not GOD, 
I don't know anything about you, 
so I don't know what is suitable for you.

Actually INVESTING is very PERSONAL, 

YOU make your OWN DECISION,
YOU take FULL RESPONSIBILITY of it.

For example.....


If you want to shit, 

will you ask other people: "Hey, do you think I should go shit?" 

After shit, remember to flush.


If you didn't shit nicely, 

and the shit is everywhere inside the toilet,
please be responsible and clean it, 
don't hope for other people will clean it for you,
and don't blame other people for not making the hole big enough...."

For me,
INVESTING is very PERSONAL,
same like whether to shit or not is also very personal,
so please do your own thinking, and make own decision.

If you lose money at investment,
do not hope that other people will save you,
and do not go and blame other people for causing you to lose money.

Same like when you didn't shit properly and your shit is everywhere in the toilet,
do not hope that other people will clean it for you,
and do not blame that there is problem with the construction of the toilet.

That's all for "The SHIT Theorem".

Investment is about doing own thinking, making own decision.

Thanks for reading.


I don't provide any buying/selling suggestion above,
please make your own investment decision and be responsible with it.

List of articles of year 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment