Monday 17 September 2018

UNICORN in the investment world


Today I would like review an old article that I written before.

I wrote this article at year 2014/2015 and published it at Investalks forum,
and now I decided to paste it here and translate into English language,
also adding some current thoughs.


The starting of old article:

The famous TONY ROBBINS released a book titled <<Money Master the Game>> which talked about money.

After reading it,
I felt like a bit weird,
because it seems like the author was trying very hard to encourage the readers to invest in Index Fund or the funds managed by the UNICORN.

For someone as me who always like to manage my own investment,
it was hard to accept it.

Until one day.....
When I talked to someone.............

That person kept complaining to me that her spouse invests at shares for 30 years,
but didn't really earn any money,
the result was very bad.

It was the time I suddenly realized..................

Out of the 10 persons who investing at shares,
7 will lose money, 2 will no win no lose, only 1 will earn money.

This sentence is correct.

The only one who able to earn money through investment,
is the Financial Genius -- UNICORN as said by Tony Robbins.

So........
If someone around you didn't earn money from investment,
please don't be angry and forgive them.

This is because they are normal people,
they are not UNICORN.

Well.....
I am writing it down here,
is to give me an alert.

Even though I earned some money for the past 7 years of investment,
but I shouldn't be too proud and thought that I am UNICORN.

I still need to always review myself and my investment performance,
to see whether am I just a normal people.

The problem is when a normal people thought that he/she is UNICORN,
after spending a lot of years in shares investment but only kept losing money,
that person also lost his time.

Is better for those kind of people to use the method suggested by Tony Robbins,
buy into Index Fund or let UNICORN to manage the investment while still young,
so that the time can realize the POWER OF COMPOUNDING.

This is a small review from that book I read.


End of old article.


My thinking still the same as I wrote this article around 3 years ago.

Am I just normal people or UNICORN?

Is still too early to tell since I only invested for slightly more than 7 years,
and I didn't experience any financial crisis.

Well...
Just wait for few more years and see how~

Thanks for reading.



I don't provide any buying/selling suggestion above,
please make your own investment decision and be responsible with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment