Wednesday 11 September 2019

What is Financial Education(3) : LEARN THE LANGUAGE OF MONEY


Disclaimer : I wrote this article after reading <<Why The Rich Are Getting Richer>> by Robert Kiyosaki, so I referred to the book a lot.


Today let's continue to talk about the important aspects in REAL FINANCIAL EDUCATION.

Previously,
I mentioned that the first important aspect is "ATTITUDE".
(LINK : https://thecellist-investment.blogspot.com/2019/07/what-is-financial-education1-attitude.html)
Second is "CHOOSE YOUR TEACHERS WISELY".
(LINK : https://thecellist-investment.blogspot.com/2019/07/what-is-financial-education2-choose.html)

Now,
the third important aspect is "LEARN THE LANGUAGE OF MONEY".

Since I mainly investing in shares,
so I will use shares investment as my example.

Let's have a look at the conversation of the three types of person below:

A:"This 8888 (code of company)... yesterday the price dropped a lot,
now I feel like it will rise back, so I bought a little to play play,
I bet the price will go up again, see whether I will be able to win some money."

So what do you think?
What exactly is shares investment for A?

Next person.....
B:"The shares price of X company dropped a lot lately, I studied both the fundamental and technical, seems like is worthy to invest now, so I invested my money into it."

What do you think about the investment attitude of B?

Last person.....
C:"In order to increase my investment return, I decided to leverage and use SMF to buy more shares,
now my Margin Ratio is XX%."

C talked about debt and leverage,
is like another language already.

The same shares investment,
but the language used by A, B and C are different,
so as their investment style.

Like what mentioned in Bible:"The Word became flesh and blood."

The word that we using,
shaped who we are.

Thus,
in order to change yourself,
is better to change the language that you are using.

Not only for investment,
but also other aspects in life.

The third important aspect of REAL FINANCIAL EDUCATION,
is "LEARN THE LANGUAGE OF MONEY".

I will talk about the forth aspect next time.

Thanks for reading.

I don't provide any buying/selling suggestion above,
please make your own investment decision and be responsible with it.

List of articles of year 2018












No comments:

Post a Comment