Monday 14 May 2018

The 1st shares trading day after G.E.


The voting day for Malayisa General Election was held at 9th May,
and Malaysia shares market only resumed the trading day at 14th May.

Since today was the 1st trading day after changing the government,
so I will write something down here for this remarkable day.

Before the voting day,
my investment return was ROA=5.15%, ROE=6.18%.

After trading hour ended today,
my investment return is ROA=9.96%, ROE=11.95%,
almost doubled.

My return for today were mainly contributed by:
AEON (+41sen)
AEONCR (+42sen)
HUPSENG (+10sen)
LPI (+38sen)
NESTLE (+RM5.80)
PANAMY (+RM1.10)

I also sold some portion of AEON shares that I bought at RM2.02,
sold at RM2.38,
and now RM2.45.........................

As for what will happen to the shares market at the future?

For me,
whatever at the future is always "UNKNOWN".
However,
I will continue to put more than 100% of my capital in the shares market.

Oh yeah,
even though I already knew this since long time ago,
but after today I am confirmed that.............
NEVER TOUCH GLC COMPANIES.

There are so many good companies in Malaysia shares market,
so why should we put ourselves at risk to invest at Government-Linked Companies?

But.................
who knows,
maybe GLC companies will be a good investment at the future after changing government?

Investment is about doing own thinking, making own decision.

Thanks for reading.




I don't provide any buying/selling suggestion above,
please make your own investment decision and be responsible with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment