Saturday 19 May 2018

Some thoughts lately...............


PS: This article has nothing to do with investment, just some sharing on what happened to me lately.


So....................
since the change of government,
Malaysia shares market kept rising,
and the shares price of the companies that I invested also rose a lot,
so I should be very happy...........
However I didn't feel that much happy..........

WHY?

Starting at end of March,
I always woke up at the middle of night due to back pain,
and no matter which sleeping posture I tried also can feel the pain,
so I was forced to stand up or sit for 1 hour,
then the pain will go away,
only I am able to fall sleep again.

First,
the doctor suspected that it might be kidney problem,
so we did a medical check up,
and found that all my organs functioning normally.

HOWEVER.............

We also found out that my LDL is 3.2 (normally should be lower than 2.6),
and fasting blood glucose level is 5.4 (normally should be lower than 5.4),
I went to do medical check up to find out the reason behind my pain,
but ended up discovering something else................-_-

After confirming it is not organs problem,
the doctor gave me painkiller for 1 week,
he said it should be muscle problem,
just give some times to rest.

After 1 week plus,
the pain still occurs at the middle of my sleep,
so the doctor recommended me to take a X-ray.

Guess what??
I have scoliosis!!

I went to take X-ray to find out the reason behind my back pain,
but ended up discovering something else...........again -_-

So now back pain,
high LDL, high fasting blood glucose level, scoliosis.

Even though the value of my investment portfolio rose a lot,
but I didn't feel really happy......

Since,
being healthy still the most important in my life.

Everyone please don't neglect your health while busy earning money.

Thanks for reading.




I don't provide any buying/selling suggestion above,
please make your own investment decision and be responsible with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment