Saturday 21 March 2020

TOPGLOV Latest Quarter Financial Report


For the past few days which the shares market kept dropping,
I wanted to write article to express my feelings and opinion,
however,
the situation kept changing everyday,
the contents that I wanted to write became totally useless at the next day.

At this timing,
TOPGLOV released the latest quarter financial report,
so I will write about it then.

Anyway,
I will also write down a bit of my current shares investment at the end of this article.

From December 2019 until February 2020,
here is the financial result of TOPGLOV:


Basically having improvement in all aspects,
and the Profit after tax improved significantly.

This is because of the tax incentives and unutilised tax allowance which mentioned here:


Also,
let's look at the comparison with previous quarter:


The Sales Volume only grew by 1.7%....

This was during the period when Covid-19 condition is serious at China,
so seems like the glove sales to China wasn't that much.......

If look at the geographical segment of Sales Volume at year 2019:







Totally only 22% were from Asia...

According to what was mentioned below,
that time the sales order came from China, Hong Kong, Singapore and South Korea,
so no wonder only rose by 1.7%:



Only until recent weeks,
Europe, US and other countries which were eating popcorn and enjoyed watching how China fighting with the virus,
suddenly realized that the virus only came to their homeland,
then only they ordered more gloves.

We only able to know how much the increased Sales Volume will be from the next quarter report.

The current utilisation levels already above 90%,
with the new capacity from F2B and F5A,
that's all the new capacity the company can provide at this crucial period:



It was also mentioned that the interest costs will be reduced significantly :


Sounds like a good news!

The current year prospect:


The management is positive about the future of the company.

Yeah right,
we all know it too,
that's why the shares price of glove companies didn't drop recently.

That's all for the important points of latest financial report,
if you feel like something is lacking,
feel free to go to BURSA website to download and read it.

Due to the Covid-19 outbreak,
it seems like a good time for glove industry.

However the PE of the glove companies are quite high now,
at this moment when the shares market is very volatile and highly affected by the outbreak,
will you feel comfortable by investing at glove companies?

Investment is about doing own thinking, making own decision.

AS FOR MY INVESTMENT.............

Since recent sharp drop is because of the Covid-19 cases,
and seems like it is nowhere getting better in Malaysia,
even the whole world.

THUS,
I sold most of my shares,
the debt amount of my SMF account already dropped from 6 figures to 4 figures only,
yeah I am at very low debt level now.

By here I would like to talk about "SOCIAL DISTANCE" too.

Few days ago I went to hospital for my surgery wound,
when I was at the entrance,
I saw a man and a woman were blocking at the entrance while talking to a hospital staff there.

Usually,
I will just go behind them to line up and wait for my turn.

However since the rising COVID-19 cases,
I decided to have "SOCIAL DISTANCE",
so instead of standing near them,
I chose to stand aside far way and wait.

Next moment,
a security guard came and lead the man and the woman to a tent which built outside of hospital for a check-up,
then I heard the hospital staff said that they went to Germany before.

Wow............
Luckily I kept the SOCIAL DISTANCE.

Well of course,
they might not be infected with Covid-19,
but at least I kept a distance so I don't need to worry that much now.

SO....
Everyone please keep SOCIAL DISTANCE from others,
because you will never know that the people who is very near with you,
and looked very healthy,
might be a carrier of Covid-19!

Thanks for reading.

I don't provide any buying/selling suggestion above,
please make your own investment decision and be responsible with it.

List of articles of year 2018








No comments:

Post a Comment