Saturday 3 November 2018

Waiting and waiting, when will the stock market crash?


I started to invest at year 2011,
it is almost already 8 years.

When I started to invest,
a lot of people are waiting.
What are they waiting for?
The stock market crash which was rumoured to be happening every 3 years.

I continued to invest at year 2012,
a lot of people are still waiting.
What are they waiting for?
The stock market crash which was rumoured to be happening every 4 years.

 At year 2013 I still investing,
and a lot of people are still waiting.
What are they waiting for?
The stock market crash which was rumoured to be happening every 5 years.

Now is year 2018,
I am still investing at stock market,
and a lot of people are still waiting.
What are they waiting for?
The stock market crash which was rumoured to be happening every 10 years.

I wrote a short essay regarding the wait for stock market crash during year 2015,
and I will show it here:

Yes,
you can wait until the stock market crashed then only invest.
The previous crashing was at year 2008,
when will be the next?

Frankly speaking,

I started to invest at year 2011.

If I kept waiting for the stock market crash to come since that time,

I am 100% sure that I will not have what I having now.

Most importantly,

I will be a level 1 investor,
since I didn't accumulate any investing experience for the past 5 years.

Of course,

I didn't say we shouldn't wait for the stock market crash.

There are a lot of successful investors are waiting for stock market crash now,

They put their money at the bank and they can survive by the interest from the FD.
So even if the stock market do not crash,
it doesn't matter for them,
since they already rich.

BUT HOW ABOUT ME?


If I kept waiting and the stock market didn't crash,

then I would have wasted my golden chance to accumulate investing experience.

There is risk to invest now,

there is risk to invest during stock market crash too.
It all depends on your personal choice.

Also,

I believe that my investment portfolio will be able to protect me from suffering big losses during market crash.

That was what I written at year 2015,

and I still think the same even until now.

Especially those who waited the longer and prepared more capitals,
but with zero experience of investing.

When the stock market really does crashing,
will those people who without any investing experience dare to invest their money at the crashing market?

For example the shares price of NESTLE is around RM140++ now,
when it crashed and dropped below RM50,
will you dare to buy?
Or will you continue waiting and planning to buy it at price below RM20?

Same like when you are alone in a forest and attacked by a fierce bear,
even though you have the Excalibur sword in your hand,
but are you able to fight with the bear if you don't have any fighting experience?

That's why,
I kept accumulating my investing experience for the past years.

Investment is about doing own thinking, making own decision.

Thanks for reading.




I don't provide any buying/selling suggestion above,
please make your own investment decision and be responsible with it.





No comments:

Post a Comment