Friday 29 June 2018

My investment return for 1st half of 2018


While busying living my life,
1st half of year 2018 already passed by just like that....

Anyway,
this year my 1st half year return is ROA=12.7%, ROE=15.3%.

Let's have a comparison between my investment portfolio at the start of year 2018 and now:
When year 2018 first started,
this was my investment portfolio:
1) AEONCR (30%)
2) LPI (22%)
3) NESTLE (15%)
4) PANAMY (12%)
5) PBBANK (6%)
6) F&N (5%)
7) Others: COCOLAND, DLADY, HARTA, HUPSENG (totally 10%)

After 6 months,
it became like this:
1) AEONCR (25%)
2) LPI (17%)
3) PANAMY (14%)
4) HARTA (10%)
5) NESTLE (8%)
6) PBBANK (7%)
7) F&N (5%)
8) Others: AEON,COCOLAND,DLADY,HUPSENG (totally 14%)

The percentage of some companies reduced in my portfolio,
the main reason was not that I sold it,
it was just that my investment portfolio had increased,
so eventually those companies weighted less in my portfolio.

Currently my investment return was mostly contributed by:
AEONCR from RM13.46 to RM14.40,
F&N from RM27 to RM39.02,
LPI from RM15.03(After bonus issue) to RM17.08,
NESTLE from RM103.20 to RM147.50.

For the past 3 months,
there was a company which I kept on buying.
Which company?
Just compare my before and after portfolio written above.

Also,
hereby listing down my investment return for the past few years:
2011 : ROE = +28.0%
2012 : ROE = +32.8%
2013 : ROE = +15.0%, ROA = +13.3% (started using SMF)
2014 : ROE =  -12.0%, ROA =  - 8.0%
2015 : ROE = +21.6%, ROA = +13.3%
2016 : ROE = +38.0%, ROA = +22.2%
2017 : ROE = +40.5%, ROA = +24.9%

This year my slogan is "To Progress while Ensuring Stability",
and yeah there is progress,
but not that stable....

Especially nowadays I feel like there are two companies which are less expensive.
(Comparing with other companies.)

I might slightly increase my risk for "To Progress in slightly dangerous environment".

Anyway,
this is my investment plan,
please don't blindly follow.

Investment is about doing own thinking, making own decision.

Thanks for reading.

PS:
For my body,
after finding a trusted TCM doctor,
originally only slept for 4-5hours then I will wake up due to backache,
now I will only feel back pain after sleeping for 6-7hours,
so a lot of improvements in my sleeping quality.

Most importantly,
the inflammation on my knees are almost fully recovered,
and migraine which haunted me for many years,
every month I will have headache for 2-3 times,
now already 5 weeks never happened already.

The doctor saw that I have a lot of improvements,
decided to let me come one per week instead of twice per week,
and might reduce further to once per two weeks.

Hopefully soon I will be like last time,
everyday able to sleep until sun rise,
and wake up with pain free.

Thanks everyone for caring about me.




I don't provide any buying/selling suggestion above,
please make your own investment decision and be responsible with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment