Sunday 22 July 2018

Enjoy Being The Victim


Today I would like review an old article that I written before.

I wrote this article at year 2012 and published it at Investalks forum,
and now I decided to paste it here and translate into English language,
also adding some current thoughs.


The starting of old article:

I believe that everyone had some sort of bad experiences such as being bullied by,
being cheated by, being ignored by other people.

We had become VICTIM for a few times.

However,
WE CAN CHOOSE.

We can choose to talk about our stories of being a VICTIM every time,
and enjoy being sympathized by others.

We can choose to make our VICTIM stories as a motivation to push us moving forward,
using our bad past experiences as an engine.

However,
please remember the LAW OF ATTRACTION.

If we pay more attentions at being a VICTIM,
if we kept talking about our VICTIM stories,
if we kept using our VICTIM experiences to push us moving forward.........

At last,
we will just attract more bad things coming to ourselves.

Will we be happy with that?

I didn't say this is wrong,
and I am not trying to hint someone else,
I am here to remind me who was a VICTIM.

The rich believe that:
"Life has choice, and I choose how I will live my life."

The poor believe that:
"Life happens to me, I have no choice, I can't choose........"

So.....
I will not kept talking about my VICTIM stories,
and I will not use it as a motivation to push me moving forward.

This,
is my choice.

The end of old article.


I wrote this article at year 2012,
6 years have passed since then,
and I still think the same.

For all these years,
I met a lot of people,
and realized that a lot of them enjoy being the VICTIM.

Those who still studying,
when their school result is bad,
they will play the VICTIM and blame the bad teaching of their school teacher.

Those who working,
when they feel that their money is not enough,
they will play the VICTIM and blame the mismanagement by the government.

Of course,
just like what I mentioned before,
being a VICTIM enabled us to blame other people instead of blaming ourselves,
we will feel less burden mentally.

This is human's natural,
to choose a road which is more comfortable for themselves.

Luckily,
we couldn't change the school teacher,
but we changed the government.

Since now the government has changed,
all the VICTIM are very happy,
since the CULPRIT that they assumed is gone.

As time goes by,
all the VICTIM will soon realize that their lives do not improve a lot.

So..............
will they continue to being the VICTIM,
and blame the new government?

Or.........
will they realize,
and no more enjoying being the VICTIM,
work hard to change their own lives?

Same like investment.

If you lost money in investment,
will you play the VICTIM and blame the government?
Blame the trend?
Blame the gurus?

Or..........
will you stop playing as VICTIM,
take up your own responsibility and no more blaming others?

Is all up to your own choice.

Investment is about doing own thinking, making own decision.

Thanks for reading.




I don't provide any buying/selling suggestion above,
please make your own investment decision and be responsible with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment