Tuesday 6 February 2018

How did I explain my investment


What is investment?
Which companies I investing at?
Did you having a hard time trying to explain how did you invest?

This is an old article that I wrote at 30th December year 2012,
I copied it here, translated it into English.
Of course, I added a bit of new thoughts too.

Starting of old article:


I just came back after meeting with a friend.
We never met for almost a year already.

My friend was curious about how I investing,
so I asked my friend to meet at AEON shopping mall,
to show my friend the crowds.

After having lunch,
we went to the retail section,
had a look at NESTLE Maggi, Nescafe, Milo, Yogurt Bliss products,
also F&N milk cans, 100Plus bottles and Seasons drinks,
last but not least the blue sea formed by DLADY milk drinks.

This is how I showed my friend about my investment principle:
"INVESTING ABOUT DAILY LIFE"

My friend bought two books (30years of shares investment by Cold Eye and Conspiracy Of The Rich by R.Kiyosaki) and went home.
Hopefully my friend learnt a lot today.

Ending of old article.


Looking at this article again,
I realized that I repeated those actions again last year.

I also asked my friend to have lunch at AEON shopping mall,
then we went to retail section,
I showed him the yellow sea formed by Maggi, green sea formed by Milo, white sea formed by 100Plus and blue sea formed by Dlady milks.
Then we went to Popular Book Store and I suggested a few books for him,
anyway I forgotten which books he bought~

If anyone is curious about how I invest at this year,
I will bring friend to see the things above,
plus Hupseng cookies, Cocoland candies and Pwroot coffee~

Instead of talking with friend for a few hours,
I can easily let my friend understand my investment by bringing friend to walk around supermarket.

So how did you explain your investment to other people?

Originally I planned to stop at here,
but since today was a bear market,
so I decided to write more.

Anyway,
today when I woke up,
I saw friends talking about the dropping in shares market at Whatsapp.
(Yeah right, I slept until the market opened.)

Then,
I didn't rush to my laptop.

Instead, 
I enjoyed my breakfast and coffee,
busy settling my own stuffs until 10.30am only open my laptop,

A red sea,
finally there is Chinese New Year mood~

I looked at my shares list,
thought for about 5 minutes,
then I key in an action for a shares that dropped quite a lot today.

Then I closed my laptop,
went out to earn money.

After earning money,
I went to AEON shopping mall and tour around the retail section.
Seems like I have the habit of going there every time when the market is bearish.

At there,
I found GERY crackers which appeared in famous youtuber Ryuu's video in his youtube channel:
Ryuuu TV


The sweet cheese flavour that I bought,
is so~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ delicious~

Now AEON is having promotion, 
so the original price of RM3.90 is reduced to RM3.00 only,
feel free to go buy one and try if you are interested~

But after eating,
is better to use water and rinse the plastic bag before throwing it into dustbin,
if not,
your dustbin will be invaded by armies of ants~

Just now,
after market hour,
I opened my laptop to see the closing price of shares in my watch list,
then read the financial reports of F&N and HARTA.

That's how I spent the day~

If you are curious about the changes in my investment portfolio,
please stay tuned for my conclusion of investment which will be written at........... early April~


Thanks for reading.





1 comment: